Conditions of eligibility to apply:
• Must be a registered Cold Lake First Nations (CLFN) member
• Must provide invoice from Institution, Registration letter
This program is funded based on a yearly basis from August 1st to March 31st of the current academic year. If funding dollars are exhausted for the year, the program may be suspended. NO previous purchase will be reimbursed.
What is covered?
• Laptop purchase for a maximum of $1200. CLFN Education and the communication department has collaborated to purchase and distribute laptops for Post Secondary students. CLFN is not responsible for lost or stolen items, and student will be responsible to purchase any software that is required. Students will be covered one laptop for the for the duration of their program, or every 4 years.
• Program Supplies: Can reimburse up to $ 1,000 for supplies directly needed for program. Example: printers, scrubs/uniforms, painting supplies, etc. Can be utilized every year for the duration of your program.
• Program Deposits: Can cover up to $500 for seat deposits fees per year, per program. All receipts must be attached or invoices with the student’s name.
• Application Fees: Can cover up to $ 200 for Application fees per year, per program. All receipts must be attached or invoices with the student’s name.
• Transportation: If bus passes are not included in the tuition, can be reimbursed up to $500 per year. Gas receipts may be eligible also. Programs that are online, will not be entitled for this program, unless travel is required, and documentation will be requested.