CLFN Health Services Our People – Our Health
Cold Lake First Nations Health Center is the ‘Community Health Services’ Center serving the community’s citizens and on-reserve residents.
There are numerous programs that are operated out of our community Health Centre. These include: medical transfers, home care, environmental health, communicable disease control, prenatal classes, pre and post-natal care and maternal child health.
Our skilled staff members are here to help with healing and assist our community members. We are proud to provide welcoming care to our most vulnerable citizens.
- Medical Transfer Services;
- Homecare Services;
- The Environmental Health Program;
- Communicable Disease Control (CDC)
- Prenatal Education;
- Pre- and postnatal care; and
- Maternal Child Health Program.